Our mindfulness training offers tools to help you clear your mind, focus on what's important so you're at your best every day.
People who have experienced the mindfulness courses report that they:
- Have an increased ability in dealing with stress
- Have learned to handle their thoughts, moods and emotions more effectively
- Have a greater capacity for relaxation
- Have more energy and enthusiasm
- Have enhanced self-confidence
- Have a stronger connection to themselves and their purpose
- Are able to live life more fully
We offer the following courses:
- Group-based public courses, mainly in London.
- Bespoke courses for particular groups anywhere in the country.
- Support and follow-on courses for those who have completed our initial course.
- Distance learning courses carried out one-to-one by Skype or phone.
All of the courses are led or supervised by Michael Chaskalson, one of the leading teachers of mindfulness in the UK. Michael has over forty years of personal meditation experience and a Master's degree in the clinical applications of mindfulness. He has been a member of the core teaching team at the Centre for Mindfulness Research and Practice at Bangor University, is an adjunct professor at IE Business School in Madrid and a Professor of Practice at Ashridge Business School.
All teachers meet the requirements of the Good Practice Guidance for Teaching Mindfulness-Based Courses published by the UK Network of Mindfulness-Based Teacher Trainers.
If you are interested in mindfulness and meditation for your organisation, please visit OpenMindWork.co.uk to see our full list of offerings.